Construction Superintendent- Greater Sudbury
- Proven knowledge of construction technology, documentation, methods, equipment, tools and work procedures. Solid understanding of construction scheduling, cost control, and quality control. Excellent ability to supervise and direct groups of trades and personnel as well as conflict resolution management skills.
- Manage sub-contractors by evaluating, monitoring and controlling performance.
- Risk management-Assist in the evaluation of subcontractors and suppliers change orders against actual scope.
- Proven leadership and problem-solving capabilities as well as the ability to meet deadlines on time and on budget
- Facilitate communication between subs, suppliers and other project participants.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the project management team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Stress management skills
- Supervise completion of punch lists, close outs documents and demobilize the job site at completion.
- 10 years Field experience and 5 years in a senior supervisory role.
- Strong ability to coordinate and track all aspects of a project with other supervisors.
- Strong knowledge of construction site operations, including Occupational Health and Safety compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy– i.e. Word, Excel
- Valid class G driver’s license
- Minimum Training required Standard 1st Aid, WHMIS, Working at Heights, H & S Awareness for Supervisor in 5 steps. (current)
- Permanent Full Time
- Social Club, Benefits and Pension Plan available
- Greater Sudbury