Field Supervisor- Greater Sudbury
- Plan and execute construction schedule against established schedule, milestones, budget and safety.
- Maintain healthy and safe work environment by enforcing procedures and standards, and complying with legal regulations.
- Ensure company and client safety policies and procedures are being adhered to at all times.
- Liaise effectively with Project Superintendents, Engineering, Consultants, and Owners.
- Supervise daily activities to ensure project targets are being met.
- Develop and execute project work plans aimed at keeping projects on track and on budget
- Minimum three (3) years experience as a Construction Supervisor
- Must be available to work shift work when required.
- Excellent organization and planning skills to prioritize and balance work
- Ability to lead others in the completion of a schedule, budget guidelines, and customer requirements
- Current Standard First Aid & CPR Level C
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficient
- Valid driver’s license with clean abstract
- Permanent Full Time
- Social Club, Benefits and Pension Plan available
- Greater Sudbury