Field Supervisor- Timmins
- Plan and execute construction schedule against established schedule, milestones, budget and safety.
- Maintain healthy and safe work environment by enforcing procedures and standards, and complying with legal regulations.
- Ensure company and client safety policies and procedures are being adhered to at all times.
- Liaise effectively with Project Superintendents, Engineering, Consultants, and Owners.
- Supervise daily activities to ensure project targets are being met.
- Develop and execute project work plans aimed at keeping projects on track and on budget
- Minimum three (3) years experience as a Construction Supervisor
- Must be available to work shift work when required.
- Excellent organization and planning skills to prioritize and balance work
- Ability to lead others in the completion of a schedule, budget guidelines, and customer requirements
- Current Standard First Aid & CPR Level C
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficient
- Valid driver’s license with clean abstract
Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in
- Permanent Full Time
- Social Club, Benefits and Pension Plan available