Health and Safety Facilitator- Greater Sudbury
William Day Construction Limited is currently seeking a Health and Safety Supervisor for Crushing and Screening Plants.
- Health and Safety Background an asset
- 3-5 years aggregate processing background
- Strong working knowledge of OHSA and Regulations geared to crushing plants
- Demonstrate continuing education / growth in the safety field
- Professionalism when dealing with customers, clients and employees
- Must be available to work shift work when required.
- Excellent organization and planning skills to prioritize and balance work
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficient
- Valid driver’s license with clean abstract
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol test
Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in.
- Permanent Full Time
- Social Club, Benefits and Pension Plan available
- Greater Sudbury