Licensed Industrial Electrician- Greater Sudbury
- Devising Viable plans for electrical installations
- Laying conduit in concealed areas
- Inspecting and maintaining existing electrical systems and equipment (primarily 600 volt 3 phase)
- Ensuring electrical system in buildings comply with local electrical codes and safety standards
- Provide preliminary planning, sketches, and estimates for installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance of electrical systems
- Interpreting and reading blueprints and electrical drawings
- Complete new installations of 3 phase 600 volt starter panels
- Knowledge of PLC and automation an assett.
- Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in.
- Permanent Full-Time
- Social Club, Benefits and Pension Plan available
- Greater Sudbury location