Crushing & Screening Plant Operator- Timmins
- Perform general maintenance, minor repairs and regular service on crushing and screening equipment daily as directed by supervisor.
- Perform proper workplace examinations to minimize safety hazards and identify mechanical issues.
- Assist the plant Supervisor with record keeping and daily production schedules for submitting reports on production and maintenance
- General cleanliness of assigned equipment.
- Perform pre-shift inspection, maintain equipment repairs/maintenance records and ensure that records are turned in to your supervisor.
- Assist with safety audits.
- Must be qualified to work in a safety sensitive environment.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Must be able to meet all Mine site safety requirements and adhere to company safety policies.
- Must be able to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time; grip, climb, reach, shovel, squat, crawl, or pull, push, as well as, bend and lift up to 80 pounds.
- 2-3 year’s experience minimum preferred
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Welding/torch cutting experience desired
- Knowledge of Sandvik equipment an asset
- Experience operating Heavy Equipment as asset
- Valid Drivers License with a clean abstract
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Work inside and outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Team Player; able to get along with a diverse group of people working towards a common goal
- Work schedules can vary depending on client requirements. Primarily all dayshift hours.
- Permanent Full Time
- Social Club, Benefits and Pension Plan available