Administrative Clerk- Greater Sudbury
Skills & Responsibilities:
The Administration Clerk is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of various clerical and accounting tasks such as data management.
- Organization skills
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Data entry experience or related office experience
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the supervisor / team member for resolution.
- Work experience in accounting preferred.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail required.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- 5 years experience
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- The administration Clerk will work as a member of the accounting team and provide support to other roles within the department as required. Integrity and strong attention to detail are crucial for this role.
Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in.