General Labourer/Junior Operator- Greater Sudbury
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Ability to shovel snow, responsible for providing snow clearing duties to various mine site properties during and after snowstorms during winter months
- Carry out general labouring duties in order to assist both Day Group personnel and the various trades on site, as required.
- Duties may include preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, cleaning, assembling, lifting, moving, and being directed to offer assistance.
- previous experience running farm tractor
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Client service and public interaction skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Time management skills
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Ability to work outdoors
- Physically fit and able to lift 10, 25, or 50 pounds and work on their feet for most of the shift
- Experience in operating farm tractors, packers/rollers and other Heavy Equipment is considered an asset
- Team Player; able to get along with a diverse group of people
Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in.