Heavy Equipment Field Service Technician- Greater Sudbury
This position is responsible for performing high-quality field service repair work on heavy equipment in the mining sector .
- At least 3 years of field or shop service tech troubleshooting and repair skills of heavy equipment such as dozers, backhoes, front-end loaders, excavators, etc.
- Troubleshoot and perform complex repairs correctly in the field such as pumps, hydraulic, engine, transmissions, HVAC and electrical issues and repairs.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, with customers and employees in a professional manner.
- Able to maintain a positive motivated attitude towards work and achieve results in a timely manner to avoid backlog of work.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Overtime pay after 44 hours
- Sudbury and Levack locations available
Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in.